Every year kindergarten registration will takes place during March and April at your neighborhood school. If you have not yet registered, please stop by your neighborhood school to pick up a registration packet. For 2013 Kindergarten Registration Dates, click here.
The information needed in order to complete registration is listed below:
- Green Registration Packet
- Birth Certificate
- Shot/Immunization record (up to date)
- Proof of residence: mortgage or lease, 3 more current proofs (phone bill, electric bill, cable bill, cell phone bill, water bill, sewer bill, etc.)
If you live in a multiple family situation with a friend or relative with no lease or mortgage in your name, you will need:
- Notarized Multiple Occupancy Form (homeowner or lessee)
- 2 proofs of homeownership (mortgage statement, lease, tax bill, water bill, sewer bill, cable bill, etc.)
- 2 proofs you are residing with the homeowner (Berkheimers Tax Form, post office change of address, bank statement, credit card statement, supplemental income statement from agency, with new address).