1. To be eligible for Kindergarten a child must be five years of age before September, 1 of the school year. A student who has not met the age requirement and is attending a private Kindergarten program (fully accredited or not) will not be admitted to a district Kindergarten. A student who is currently attending a public Kindergarten program but does not meet the age requirement may be admitted to Kindergarten.
2. To be eligible for First grade a child must be six years of age before September 1, of the school year. Though not required, it is recommended that pupils have a Kindergarten experience. A student who has attended and successfully completed a public school Kindergarten program or a fully accredited private Kindergarten program but does not meet the age requirements may register for First grade. A student who is currently attending a fully accredited private or public First grade program but does not meet the age requirement may be admitted to First grade,
3. Persons registering children in Bristol Township Schools must provide photo identification such as: driver's license.
4. Parents are requested to bring the birth certificate as evidence of age.
5. Board Policy requires parents/guardians to present proofs of residency. Please contact the school for information regarding the appropriate documentation of residency.
6. State Law requires that all children entering school be immunized. For a current list of immunization requirements, click here.
NOTE: Requests for medical, religious or moral exceptions to the law including medical contraindication (physician's certificate required) must be made in writing.